Student Community Forum
“Students building strong communities through kindness and respect.”
Western Connecticut State University November 8, 2013
Ten area high schools have been invited to send seventeen student leaders to represent the high school at the Kiwanis Key Leader Student Community Forum that will be held on the main campus of Western Connecticut State University. The delegations will be engaged in developing leadership skills. At the end of the session the students will be charged with returning to the school to implement plans made during the forum. Students will be encouraged to “take the lead” in building a strong school community through kindness and respect.
Session student leaders will take part in:
Why are we here?
- “Service Leadership and 5 Keys”
- “Service Leadership–Respect—Community in your School”
- “Application to School Settings – Acts of Kindness”
What are we going to do to make a difference?
- “What’s next for you and your school?”
- “Plan of Action, Communication, Follow-up Sessions”
- “Take the Lead”
For more information contact: Foster@CrawfordEducationGroup.com